Spirobank II Basic
- PRE and post - Bronchodilator comparison
- Embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion
- Memory up to 10.000 Spirometry tests
- Rechargeable, long-life battery
- Traffic light health indicator
- Backlit, high-resolution display
- Winspiro PRO®PC software (always included)
- Available with both disposable or reusable turbine
The Spirobank II is a pocket spirometer, with an optional pulse oximetry module. It can operate either in stand-alone mode or it can be connected to a PC or to a printer using any one of several methods: USB, Bluetooth.
The device is specifically designed to measure a range of respiratory parameters and to monitor the saturation of oxygen in the blood and the heart beat. A quality control check is carried our intenally on the measured parameters and the device has an internal memory sufficient for approximately 10.000 spirometry tests or at least 900 hours of oximetry monitoring.
Spirobank II is a powerful and compact measurement device, intended for use by a respiratory specialist or by a suitable trained general practitioner. The spirometer calculates up to 30 functional respiratory parameters providing the pharmacodynamic effects, i.e. the data comparison after the administration of a drug (PRE/POST) for a bronchodilator test or for a bronchial challenge test. A comparison of data is made between POST (after-drug) and PRE (before drug administration).